You know there’s no escape and you’ll face death sooner or later. True gladiators, however, never surrender without a fight. So, if you’re about to enter the arena, you may as well make sure that the time you spend there will be epic. Fight inside vast, surreal arenas, where you’ll witness duels of the century. Keep focused, as there’s no “safe” distance; nor are there places to hide. Death can come from any direction and in a matter of seconds. In this hyper dynamic VR experience, there’s only you, your reflexes and tons of laser beams, bolts of plasma, rockets and above all telefragging. Try to prepare for unpreparable!
The rules for gladiator fights have stayed the same. But the weaponry hasn’t. Discover the best ways of blowing away your enemies to eternity, and buy the game on Steam (https://store.steampowered.com/app/916100/Telefrag_VR/), the PlayStation store [http://bit.ly/Telefrag_PlayStation_US], or the Oculus Store [http://bit.ly/Telefrag_Oculus] for USD / EUR 24.99. Windows Mixed Reality support on Steam is also included. After your purchase, however, do yourself a favor: always stay vigilant and try not to get telefragged!
Anshar Studios has also prepared a special surprise for their loyal supporters who already own the game Detached. They will all get a coupon entitling them to a 50% discount onTelefrag VR. VR enthusiasts that already own SUPERHOT VR will also get same great discount!
Heard of the new, super cool 3dRudder foot motion controller and already excited about it? Then you’ll be happy to hear that you can use it when you play Telefrag VR, with both PC VR and PS VR headsets. Additionally, the game will also be supporting the AIM Controller and PS4 Pro soon.
ABOUT THE GAME
Welcome to an alternative universe in which the Roman Empire never fell. Instead, it consolidated its power around the globe and continued to expand into outer space. The conquering of new civilizations and races and the development of new technologies ushered in a new era of gladiatorial battles.
The Games. This is what the Romans of the future call the insanely dynamic encounters that feature gladiators from all over the Empire fighting in abstract arenas with specially designed ceremonial weapons. These tools of destruction have been expertly designed not only to kill, but to inflict the maximum savage, barbaric carnage in order to delight the Roman spectators and their refined sensibilities.
Telefrag VR offers exciting PvP matches that require both a good knowledge of the arena and the creative use of dashes and teleports to gain the upper hand in combat. But there’s far more to it than just defense and evasion. The game is called Telefrag VR for a reason.
Tired of shooting at an enemy that has just locked on to you as their target? Stay calm, teleport through them, and watch as your enemy is reduced to a pulp.
Shooting from a distance? Gun down your opponents with a range of firearms: from the staples of the genre, to new and unique creations. But if you’re going to try and outwit your foes, you’ll need to choose your loadouts carefully, as some may work better against the type of enemy you’re currently facing than others.
Telefrag VR features a full arena game mode where players face off in 1v1 battles. Ultimate victory is attained in a best-of-five format.
TELEFRAG VR MAIN FEATURES:
- Loadout Management – Players can utilize different loadouts, each containing two weapons. Every weapon features two firing modes and a unique teleportation attack feature. Upon spawning, the player is prompted to choose the loadout they feel will help them dispose of their enemy most effectively. Players are even able to switch their primary hand.
- Teleport Attacks and Telefrags – Teleporting allows players’ contact weapons to inflict “Melee Damage” as they shift from one point of the arena to the next, adding an extra layer to the standard teleport mechanic used in VR.
- Guns – Projectile weapons inflict “Ranged Damage” upon the target. The game features classic arena shooter weapons, such as Rocket Launchers and Flak Cannons, as well as futuristic additions like Plasma Rifles.
- Fast-Paced Matches – You have two different locomotion types at your disposal. Get comfortable with dash movement or experience how persistence and free locomotion favor the gladiator in battle.
- Impossible Spaces – Walkable surfaces can be placed regardless of gravity, allowing the player to travel on any designated surface regardless of its rotation and position relative to the “real” floor. This enables multiple angles of attacks and passages through play space, and as a result a fresh take on competitive level design. Explore the arenas: The Fallen Champion, The Mobius Villa, The Lazarus Grotto, The Imperial Shipyard, The Six Leagues Under.
- Arena Game Mode – A 1v1 gameplay mode where the player enters an arena with five weapons ready to pick. Choose two of them to compose the best loadout. We put in your hands (both hands actually) a full arsenal of destruction, inspired by the legendary tools of extermination from classic 90s FPS games. Pick the best loadouts, conquer the enemies, and finally make a name for yourself – The Champion.