Mike Sass has had an incredible career working on some fantastic video games with Bioware and other big companies. I had the chance to interview Mike at the Red Deer Expo. I’ve enjoyed his work with Bioware and his Hearthstone art is stunning to say the least, and I mean… who wouldn’t want a Cthulhu parrot plushy?
Take a listen to the interview and hear Mike discuss some of the following:
- Being one of the first Bioware Artists.
- Starting his career with Bioware.
- Working on Shattered Steel.
- Leaving Bioware to freelance.
- Working on the Hearthstone card game.
- How he first got into drawing.
- The amazing Cthulhu parrot.