Want to play a perfect port of Templar Battleforce on smartphones and tablets? You got it
The fourth game set in the Star Traders sci-fi world, Templar Battleforce inherits the rich story and hardcore strategic gameplay of its predecessors — holding a 99% average score out of 114 user reviews on Steam. Pixel-perfect conversions from the original PC game, the mobile ports will retail for $6.99 (30% discount) for the first two weeks of release. There will be no IAPs or ads in sight; this is a premium title with a few dozen hours of content 🙂
ABOUT TEMPLAR BATTLEFORCE
The Templar Knights have placed their entire arsenal at your command. You’ll need to come up with the ultimate fireteam to handle everything from swarms of Xeno grunts to immense bosses. While such assignment may sound reasonable when you have cunning Scouts, flamethrowing Hydras, specialized Engineers, deadly Sentry Turrets and indomitable Berserks at your disposal, you’ll quickly discover the enemy has a different outcome in mind.
Keeping your Templar Knights alive is critical: Veteran Knights gain experience and unlock special abilities that carry into future battles. Losing one of these mighty warriors can spell disaster because new recruits will *not* have the battle-hardened skills of their fallen comrades. With Templar Battleforce’s deep RPG systems, no two warriors are exactly alike.
Be prepared to face off against Xenos, Narvidians, and rogue human factions across 45+ combat scenarios ranging from corridor-to-corridor firefights to full open desert warfare. Every combat scenario is different and requires a quick wit and tactical mastery to survive.
Templar Battleforce’s interface has been completely remastered for mobile devices — ensuring that you get the best mobile tactical RPG experience possible . . . just as the Trese Brothers intended. This is not a free-to-play cash grab. Templar Battleforce on mobile is a full-fledged, fully-featured, tactical sci-fi RPG for iOS and Android devices.
- Command your Templars in turn-based tactical warfare across 45+ unique scenarios
- Face diverse challenges in every deployment: corridor-to-corridor, open desert warfare, territory control (capturing tactical points), defensive last stands, scorched-earth retreats, infiltration deep behind enemy lines, and complex puzzles
- Lead your squad in battle against immense and mighty bosses
- Immerse yourself in a branching sci-fi storyline with multiple endings
- Deploy specialist Templars and discover unique fireteam combinations with stealth, grenades, defensive overwatch, scorching flamethrowers, hindering attacks, and sentry turrets
- Face 15+ diverse enemy units: the Xeno, the Narvidians, and rogue human factions
- Build your unique battleforce with exacting precision, recruit and design every squad member
- Customize the appearance, armor design, talents, and equipment of your veteran Templars
- Endless combinations of squads, soldiery, and tactics will keep you coming back for more!
PRICING & AVAILABILITY
On October 27th, Templar Battleforce will be available on the App Store and Google Play for $6.99, a 30% discount from the $9.99 retail price. The discounted price will end on November 10th. There are no IAPs or ads anywhere in the game.
Founded in 2010, Trese Brothers Games is one of the premier indie game development studios for desktop and mobile RPG and strategy games. With more than six games on major game platforms and markets, Trese Brothers Games has more than 2.5 million customers . . . and counting. The studio is built on the mixed skills of three brothers: Cory is the oldest and the engineering ninja; Andrew is the middle brother, who both codes and draws; and Martin, the youngest, is the artistic talent behind Templar Battleforce. To learn more about Trese Brothers Games, please visit: http://www.tresebrothers.com