Valley Now Available Worldwide on PS4, Xbox One and Steam
Blue Isle Studios, developers of the popular horror game Slender: The Arrival, today released Valley, their first-person action/exploration title that sends player on an amazing super-powered journey of discovery through a beautiful, mysterious land. The game is now available for download worldwide on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam.
In the game, players don the powerful L.E.A.F. suit (Leap Effortlessly through Air Functionality), an exoskeleton that grants the wearer incredible speed, agility and strength – and more importantly – the power to control both life and death. Featuring a powerful soundtrack by Aakaash Rao of Note by Note Studios, Valley aims to offer a fantastic audio and visual experience.
- Move faster, jump higher: Make your way through the world of Valley using the incredible speed and agility of the L.E.A.F. suit.
- Manipulate life and death: The L.E.A.F. suit grants its pilots the phenomenal power to both give and take life from any living thing.
- Experience a unique twist on death: The more you die, the more the valley will die around you.
- Enhance yourself: Upgrade your suit with new abilities and strength.
- Explore: The world of Valley is filled with forests, wildlife, ancient ruins, charming creatures, dangerous enemies and other mysteries.
The game’s namesake Valley is a magical hidden wonder in the middle of the Rocky Mountains. Filled with a variety of wonderous creatures and sweeping vistas, The Valley also holds an ancient and incredibly powerful relic, which according to legend is a bringer of death on a global scale. The Valley’s predecessors have attempted to harness it, and now it’s up to the player to explore The Valley while attempting to capture and harness the power of the Lifeseed for good. By using the abilities of the L.E.A.F. exosuit, players will experience a truly 3D world as they leap to incredible heights and sprint effortlessly across expansive landscapes. As they explore, players will collect orbs of life, dash through forests, leap between structures, and uncover clues while wielding control over the life and death of the living creatures and plant life around you.
About Blue Isle Studios
Founded in 2010, Blue Isle Studios is an independent video game design company located in the northern village known as Toronto, Canada. A small yet passionate group of artists, designers and programmers, Blue Isle works to build captivating virtual worlds, delivering the best gaming experience possible no matter what the genre.