Turn-based RPG ‘Earthlock: Festival of Magic’ gets Localization Release November 27th on Steam!
EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic will be available in French, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Simplified Chinese, German and Norwegian. With all these new languages, we’re delighted to make the game more available to players around the world.
EARTHLOCK is an adventure RPG inspired by the classic 3D RPGs of the late 90’s, with a fresh take on turn based combat and character progression. A tribute to true turn-based RPG fans, EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic will test even the most Strategic of Players.
Features of EARTHLOCK: Festival of Magic
- Explore the vast and magical world of Umbra
- Fast and highly strategic turn‐based battles
- Harvest magical materials and craft items on your home island
- A set of unlikely and unique heroes, each with their own unique fighting style
- Talent Table: combining a classic ‘skill tree’ and equipment to customise your character’s progression
About Snowcastle Games
Snowcastle Games is an independent game developing company based out of Oslo, Norway. After being founded in 2009, Snowcastle Games launched their first feature title in 2011, which claimed a spot on the App Store Best of 2011 List. They are now back, bringing their highly anticipated major game title; Earthlock: Festival of Magic, the first of the EarthlockⓇ Trilogy.