Budapest, Hungary – November 6, 2015 – Independent publisher and developer NeocoreGames announced today that The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut is available now on Steam. Van Helsing: Final Cut, the newly streamlined compilation of all three gothic-noir steampunk action-RPGs influenced by Bram Stoker’s Dracula – including new content and a huge new endgame – is priced with a generous 20% discount for the first week on Steam at $35.99 (full retail is $44.99).
The newly reworked action RPG features a massive new endgame adding deep replayability, the six new classes featured in Van Helsing III, and, of course, the ghostly witticisms of Lady Katarina. The launch trailer displays the game’s gorgeous, hand-crafted artwork, and the deep and intriguing storyline.
“With the trilogy reaching completion and available, it was the obvious choice for us to create Final Cut, combining all three games and adding more content to provide the ultimate Van Helsing experience for ARPG fans,” said Zoltan Pozsonyi, Producer, NeocoreGames. “Final Cut is more than simply all three games bundled together: we created new content and put a ton of thought and detail into how to tie each game into one another.”
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut Features:
- Enter a memorable gothic-noir universe – Explore Borgovia, the land of monsters, magic and weird science.
- More than 50 hours of gameplay in the campaign – Play through a refreshingly unique story, spiced up with wry humor and snappy dialogue.
- Specialists needed! – Choose from six playable classes, each of them a specialist of the monster-hunting profession. Defeat your foes with steel and gun, master the art of weird science or take control over the forces of magic and shadows.
- Huge variety of skills – The huge and complex skill tree, unique to each class, gives you a vast range of opportunities to make good use of your chosen class.
- Action-packed adventures – Fight fierce battles against supernatural foes with diverse skills and abilities.
- Rage System – You can charge up to three skill modifiers called PowerUps by spending Rage points collected from impressive feats.
- Lady Katarina – Use Katarina’s special abilities and tailor the skills of your remarkable follower to expand her role in combat.
- Hunter’s Lair – Build and develop your hideout to stash collected loot, trade with non-playable characters, teleport between locations and forge new items.
- Tower-defense mini-game – With enemies invading in waves, you have the opportunity to defend your Lair and other strategic locations with deployable traps and several upgradable functions to ward off evil.
- It’s not over… yet! – Reach level 100 and evolve further in the endgame featuring a Glory system, rare items and two types of unique endgame currency.
- Scenarios – Play scenario maps with randomly generated terrains, monsters, objectives and special conditions.
- Never a dull day in Borgovia – Try the daily quests, challenges and weekly events that will give you new missions and long hours of entertainment after the campaign.
- Multiplayer – Become the greatest monster slayer of all time while playing in one of the cooperative or PvP multiplayer modes (4-player co-op mode, Touchdown, Arena or Battle Royal).
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut is available now on Steam for a 20% launch week discount at $35.99 (full retail is $44.99). NeocoreGames also is proud to announce that it has launched its very own Neocore Store where players can buy The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut for a whopping 20% off for a limited time only among other discounted bundles.
Founded in 2005, NeocoreGames is an independent development studio aiming to create high quality products. Best known for The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing series and Deathtrap, NeocoreGames also developed King Arthur – The Role-Playing Wargame series. NeocoreGames passionate group consists of professionals from diverse backgrounds including game development, graphic arts, programming and acting. NeocoreGames continues to use this energy and commitment in the future to create popular titles that people will enjoy