Shadow of the Serpent Event Now Live in EVE Online
The latest EVE Online release has brought lots of game improvements and the latest massive in-game event, the Shadow of the Serpent, where CONCORD has declared newly revealed Serpentis pirate sites as freely salvageable for great rewards if defeated. As reports of a new breed of capital ships under construction in the Serpentis home region of Fountain reach critical levels, threatened organizations take action.
The Scope Network now acts as a broker between capsuleers and powerful empire corporations in New Eden. The dawn of a new age promising great opportunities is on the horizon, new challenges and new rewards for loyal and capable pilots.
Also in the June 2016 EVE release:
- Serpentis Faction Capital Ships, SKINs, and implants
- Citadel Expansion iterations including redemption, direct trade, and character customization in citadels, and the ability to set them as an autopilot waypoint
- Multifit, which allows players to fit more than one ship at the same time
- New Player Experience Improvements which offer clearer instructions, better flow, and meaningful context
- Visual Effects Updates: secondary lighting in hangars and ship boosters, stargate visuals, and changes to several modules and black ops cynosaural field beacons
- New Docking Transitions provide dramatic views of ships entering and leaving stations
- Legalized Combat Boosters across the cluster
Further information in patch notes