Ride as the world’s greatest wakeboarding dog in ‘Woody: Endless Summer’ – Launching August 24th
Ever wanted to go wakeboarding with a dog named “Woody”? Now you can in WOODY: ENDLESS SUMMER — a new mobile game from Brazil due next week on iOS and Android. Play as Woody — and jump, spin, and dive your way to wakeboarding glory.
Show the world what Woody’s made of by performing tricks while ramping over islands, gliding over platforms, and maneuvering around dangerous obstacles. Time your jumps just right to make daring underwater dives that are sure to leave a lasting impression and rack up big points. Earn enough points and you can claim a spot on the leaderboard!
Every missed jump and collision costs valuable seconds — but you can extend the clock by reaching checkpoints. Keep Woody’s wakeboarding fluid and flawless by hopping through speed-boost rings and sliding smoothly over ramps. Just be on the lookout for bombs: Sliding over one of those means “game over.”
Power-Ups & Special Abilities
- Time Freeze: Stop the clock!
- 2X Multipliers: Double your coins and points
- Magnet: Bring coins directly to you
- Head Start: Go through a tunnel of coins without running into a single obstacle
- Continue: Keep wakeboarding after the clock has run out … or if you run into a bomb!
- Stunning 2D art
- Original soundtrack coupled with a Sega-style in-game announcer
- Ramps, platforms, bombs, islands, and tons of other tricky hazards
- Awesome power-ups and special abilities
- Google Play and Game Center leaderboards — plus in-game achievements
Pricing and Availability
Woody: Endless Summer will be available for free on Android and iOS on August 24th. The game will also include in-app purchases.
INDT (Instituto de Desenvolvimento Tecnológico) is an independent and non-profit research and development institute focused on the generation of new concepts, products and solutions for areas related to mobile technologies and the Internet. Innovation is in the studio’s DNA: They promote initiatives to develop local competences based on knowledge transfer. This rich interchange with research entities, universities, companies and business incubators makes it possible for for INDT to transform ideas into products, services and valuable final solutions. The studio has developed games for Windows Phone, iOS, Android and Symbian platforms — such as Frog, Get the Parachute, Amazon Jewels, the Pebol and Incredible Circus series. To learn more about INDT, please visit http://www.indt.org/?lang=en.