Red Barton and The Sky Pirates Now Available on Steam
Independent video game developer, Schism Worldwide and Publisher, Plug In Digital, announced today Red Barton & The Sky Pirates is now available on Steam PC/Mac priced at USD $6.99.
- Single Player Campaign: Play the role of Red Barton and fight your way through a variety of enemies, on a mission to save your love and honor.
- Enjoy a sophisticated story line with future updates to Diamondia universe such as locations, factions, lore, quests, achievements and much more.
- Split Screen COOP: Play with your friend in this local coop mode.
- Night Mode: Relive the original adventure with different lighting and difficulty levels.
- Customization options: Customize your fighter airplane with aircraft and weapons upgrades as well as aircraft skins.
- Weapons Galore: Blast your way through using a variety of weapons from Machineguns to Cannons and Rockets.
- Amazing Original Soundtrack!
The game will also be localized in 11 languages, here is the list below:
“Delaying the game’s release was the best way for us to deliver our vision for this title. Thanks to our community and the feedback they provided, the team has been working hard to improve the game and the experience provided. We hope you like Red Barton and The Sky Pirates. Enjoy!” – Alex Djordjevic CEO at Schism Worldwide LLC.
More news about the iOS and Android versions will be revealed soon. Stay tuned!
About Red Barton and the Sky Pirates
Red Barton and The Sky Pirates is a Schism Worldwide development of a Kosta Zdravković game design arcade combat flight shooter, developed with Unity since February 2016. In Red Barton and The Sky Pirates, players will embark on an adventure to save Red’s love and honor through different gorgeous hand-drawn style levels.
To learn more about Red Barton and The Sky Pirates, please visit http://www.redbarton.com/, “Like” it on Facebook, and follow it on Twitter for all the latest developer updates and news.