SEATTLE, Feb 23rd 2016– Indie label tinyBuild in partnership with developer Lazy Bear Games announce a free expansion for Punch Club to thank its community for incredible support, and share latest sales numbers.
Punch Club just crossed 2 million US dollars in sales across PC, Android, and iOS! This brings the total number of units to 250k. To celebrate, they are doing a free expansion (aka “free DLC?”). Yes, free updates and the game’s not even Early Access!
- March 8th on Steam
- March 10th on iOS & Android
- New storyline where you find a suitcase that pinpoints crimes in the city. Only logical thing to do is put on a mask and start fighting crime.
- 3 hours of new content
- Easily accessible from the house
Cross-Platform Cloud Saves!
- Start playing on PC, continue on mobile or vice-versa!
- Yes, we also want to continue playing between desktop and mobile
- This was the #2 most requested feature
Twitch Integration! Bet on fights!
- Streaming Punch Club will never be the same! The #1 most requested feature
- Twitch integration will allow users to make bets during fights
Points gained from winning bets will be transferable into tangible rewards, super-charge your twitch-audience!
About Punch Club
The retro boxing management tycoon game Punch Club is about managing all aspects of an aspiring fighter’s life. Eat properly, workout, make money, find love, punch crocodiles in the face – these are parts of the daily routines you have to manage. We can neither confirm or deny pop culture references.
Last month Punch Club exploded onto the scene with the Twitch Plays Punch Club launch campaign, where we gave Twitch the opportunity to launch the game earlier…. if they beat it. We were convinced it would take at least a week for the chat to beat it. They did so in 36 hours.
About Lazy Bear Games
The game was developed by an indie studio in St Petersburg, Russia – a 3-man team that used to work on casual and social games. The studio has been working non-stop on updates, even following the runaway success of Punch Club, to fulfill gamers’ expectations