No Time to Explain: New Multiplayer Trailer
The remastered version of No Time to Explain finally launches on Xbox One next week on July 17, built from the ground up on the Unity engine, and featuring a ton of new bits and bobs that weren’t in the original release, including:
- Up to four player local multiplayer!
- Tons of new characters!
- Dozens of hidden secrets to be found!
- Better boss battles!
- A dance button!
To celebrate, there is a brand new trailer for you, showing off how the multiplayer works. You’re really going to want to play through the multiplayer with a few friends, because it’s pretty messed up.
About No Time to Explain: Xbox One EditionChase your future self through time and alternate realities while
fighting giant monsters, collecting hats, and eating cake! No Time To Explain is a game about Time Paradoxes, Jetpack Guns and Ribs In People’s Eyes. It’s a comedy platformer featuring great music, voice acting and gameplay that becomes more ridiculous as you go.
- Now with local multiplayer!
- USE THE POWERFUL FUTURE CANNON as a gun AND a jetpack!
- PLAY AS NEW CHARACTERS to blast, beam, slingshot and catapult yourself through fire, acid and fairy-cakes!
- TEST YOUR GUN-GLIDING MASTERY: There are 60 wearable hats hidden around these levels, but where are they?
- FACE OFF against giant monsters from alternate timelines, including the most horrific of all: your evil alternate self!
- Kill giant alien crabs!
- Eat cake!
- Fight sharks!
- Jump on stuff!
- Play fullscreen!
- Perform awesome dance moves while wearing collected hats!
- Play different versions of yourself from the future!
- Fully original Soundtrack!
What about that Steam version?Everyone who bought the original game on Steam (which is no longer available for sale) will get No Time To Explain Remastered, which is almost the same game as the Xbox One version.