Amsterdam, The Netherlands – March 10, 2016 – Developer Obsidian Entertainment and global publisher My.com announce today more information about the update 0.14 coming this month. Highwall, a strip mine, is the newest map available for tank commanders to square off on in PvP. This new map will allow for players to take strategic positions to destroy enemy vehicles from above, before swooping down winding paths to assault the pits and achieve team victory!
Highwall spans 1200 x 1200 meters in size and takes place completely within an industrial strip mine. Machinery and heavy equipment dot the landscape, precariously perched at the edge of open quarries in order to harvest rich gold veins, manganese, and uranium ore deposits. The routes presented in Highwall often have diverging paths – opening up key opportunities for players to flank their enemies and overrun a route from several directions.
Additional features coming with update 0.14:
- Replay support – Replaying a recording of a match will allow players to view everything from the perspective of the replay creator. Players can pause, play, or stop their recording, as well as increase or decrease the speed at which they want the match to replay. Additionally, players can spectate specific vehicles or seamlessly switch into a free-cam observer mode.
- 3 new PvE missions and maps – Operations Frostbite, Albatross, and Cerberus will pose new threats for players teaming up in Armored Warfare’s co-operative gameplay mode.
- High Tier Gameplay Changes –Based upon player feedback, a number of unpopular elements of high-tier gameplay will be addressed. Details will be fully disclosed at the launch of update 0.14.
Along with this new update information, we have the final results the Mercenary Showdown. With a grand total of 199,501 participants, billions of reputation points were earned and millions of credits were spent on ammunition in the attempt to outperform the other team. In the end, this all resulted in a triumph for the Hellhounds! Obsidian Entertainment and My.com congratulate all participating commanders. Check the stats Here: aw.my.com/us/news/general/final-mercenary-showdown-results
Round 3 Final Score:
White Lancers – 2,317,624,512 Reputation Points
Hellhounds –2,339,495,751 Reputation Points
Winners of Round three: Hellhounds
Final score (in rounds): 2-1
Overall winners: Hellhounds
- All members of the Hellhounds who registered as participants will receive 7 days of Premium
- All members of the White Lancers who registered as participants will receive 3 days of Premium
- The top 100 contributors from each team will gain 1500 gold for themselves
Armored Warfare is a free-to-play massively multiplayer online tactical military game that puts the player into the world of modern warfare. In Armored Warfare, players get a chance to try the most powerful tools of destruction invented by mankind – from modern main battle tanks to scouts and wheeled vehicles. Using modern defense systems, like anti-missile protection and smoke grenades, various types of armor and ammunition, players can jump into fast paced battles both in PvP mode and a vast amount of PvE missions.
My.com comprises myMail, MAPS.ME, myTarget, and online and mobile games. Its mobile communications and entertainment services and apps facilitate people in pursuing their business goals – and let them relax and have a good gaming time in-between. Copyright © 2015 My.com. For more information, visit my.com/