Set in a world made entirely of lines, Linelight’s 300 levels and six worlds are filled with Zen-like music, rich gameplay mechanics, and elegant design that distill the puzzle genre down to its very foundation. Take control of one very special line named “Dash” … and explore the puzzles and mysteries of Linelight. The controls are irreducibly simple: Move.
Activate color-coded switches to create a “bridge.” Watch out for red moving lines — friendly in appearance, deadly on contact. Combine familiar gameplay mechanics to come up with one-of-a-kind solutions for exultant “Aha!” moments.
Linelight’s simple presentation belies a world of rich complexities and secrets. Keep an eye out for stars — and concentrate to discover secret pathways that expand the scope of your journey. Can you stay cool, keep Dash safe, and follow the path to its ultimate end?
- Bask in the soft glow of a world made out of straight lines.
- Experience 6 hours of pure, unadulterated gameplay.
- Solve more than 250 unique puzzles across six unique worlds.
- Enjoy a Zen-like, ethereal soundtrack, and enter a state of flow.
- Explore the intricacies of each world to uncover secret challenges.
- Gameacon 2016 – Game of the Year – Winner
- Bit Awards 2016 – Rising Pixel – Awardee (for the studio, My Dog Zorro)
- Bit Awards 2016 – Best Style – Nominee
- Bit Awards 2016 – Best PC/Console Game – Nominee
- IndieCade @ E3 2016 – Official Selection
- PAX East Indie Minibooth 2016 – Official Selection
- Different Games Conference 2016 – Official Selection
- Sheep’s Meow 2016 – Official Selection
- IndieCade 2016 – Game Tasting Spotlight Selection
- PlayWell Winter Arcade 2016 – Official Selection
- Playcrafting Demo Night Feb 2016 – Official Selection
Pricing & Availability
Linelight releases on Steam and PlayStation 4 on January 31 for $9.99. Launch sale discount! The game will be 10% off until February 7 — discounted to $8.99. Additionally, PlayStation Plus subscribers get 20% off the retail price ($7.99) during launch week.
About My Dog Zorro
Based in North Brunswick, New Jersey and launched in 2015, My Dog Zorro is a development studio helmed by solo developer Brett Taylor. After making games for almost 10 years — most recently working at Arkadium on the R&D prototyping team — Brett decided to go indie and formed My Dog Zorro. Linelight is the studio’s first solo independent release. To learn more, please visit http://linelightgame.com