Inner Chains’ horrifying, bio-mechanical world introduced in the 8 minutes long gameplay video!
The brand new video shows the first 8 minutes of gameplay, focusing on the introduction of the incredible, horrifying game world, created by Tomasz Strzalkowski. The video will give gamers a chance to feel the mystical atmosphere of Inner Chains’ universe, meet its inhabitants, deadly flora and attempt to comprehend its rules.
In this video you wake up in a grave as one of the pilgrims, who are trying to reach their common goal. You are weak, slow and don’t wield any weapons. At this stage, you are not even fully aware of the real dangers, rules and harsh reality of the world you wake up in. But you will meet many different superficial hazards on your journey which, after the discovery of their secrets and workings of the mysterious Caste, will prove necessary in order to fight the real enemy.
The surreal world of Inner Chains will open its gates for you very soon, swallowing you whole and immersing you in a truly horrifying and stimulating experience.
Inner Chains Main Features
- Unprecedented methods of interaction between weapons, their users, and the environment.
- A dark biomechanical world where both fauna and flora lie in wait for your slightest stumble.
- VR Support.
- Stunning surreal visual style.
- Deadly, intelligent, and challenging opponents.
- Unusual locations with their own unique stories.
- A dense, suggestive atmosphere of terror, magnified by the great soundtrack composed by Michal Staczkun.
- Subtle thriller elements that will fill you with fear in unusual, inventive ways.
- Thrilling action combined with an interesting, hair-raising story.
Inner Chains will be released in Q1 2017 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.