Iceberg Interactive and developer Little Green Men Games hope to thrill both current and new players of highly anticipated Starpoint Gemini Warlords with a huge new Update today, titled ‘Outerlands’. The Update adds a multitude of gameplay and station options to the gorgeous looking space sim, currently in Steam Early Access.
- Added docking in-game sequences
- Added docking bay interiors
- Several new space stations designs
- Added outlaw/pirate spaceship design
- Added new customization system with set of tools to visually remake your docked ship
- Added random encounter quests
- Added in space “ship-to ship” trading menus as part of between ship communication
- Added Steam Trading Cards
Little Green Men Games’ CEO Mario Mihokovic says: “This update is the second one in a series of larger upgrades for Starpoint Gemini Warlords. We’re excited to say that it is also the first one that includes community suggestions from Early Access users! Examples are the docking bay interiors, meant to make the game more immersive, as well as the recreation of customization panels, which now offer far more options and control over the customization process. Another surprise will be introduced in the following updates: an entirely redesigned skill system and enhanced UI, both as a direct result of feedback from the community. You guys are making the development process tougher but it is also very engaging. Thanks!”
- The full game world which is almost 10 times larger than the game world in Starpoint Gemini 2
- Start with a prologue of the story-line and continue in unlocked Freeroam with conquest mode
- Headquarters features about 70% complete
- 13 of 19 planned freelance mission types are in. Roughly half the modifiers too
- 80% of planned ships are in (approx. 65)
- 60% of random encounter types are present. Roughly half the modifiers too
- 1 of 4 character classes
- Most of the ship’s equipment and weapons
- Docking sequences and docking bay interiors
- Customization panels when docked, with full complement of options
Starpoint Gemini Warlords is available in Steam’s Early Access program, at a current price of $ 24.99. For more information about the game, please visit the official website at www.starpointgemini.com , as well as the Facebook and Twitter profiles.
About Starpoint Gemini Warlords
Starpoint Gemini Warlords is a unique blend of space sim, RPG and 4X games focused on larger ships, ranging from gunships to carriers. Command your starship, send your war fleets into enemy territory, lead your heroic companions into battle, build up your stronghold, trade, mine, salvage and remind your enemies why they fear you.
About LGM Games
LGM Games is a growing team of highly motivated and talented programmers, writers, 3D and 2D artists and animators, all sharing the same passion for video games. Our mission is to create new worlds and adventures, with players – for players. LGM Games stands behind the successful Starpoint Gemini series, from our debut title in 2011 to the 2014 sequel, along with countless expansions. LGM’s vision of space-flavored RPG simulation games continues to evolve and grow, with many more exciting elements to be revealed in the future. To learn more about Little Green Men Games, visit: http://www.inter-corona.com.
About Iceberg Interactive
Iceberg Interactive is an independent video game publisher founded in 2009 by an international group of games industry veterans and is located in Haarlem, The Netherlands. Staffed with avid gamers, Iceberg works closely with an international assembly of game developers, both midsize and indie. Garnering attention with acclaimed releases over recent years, including Endless Space, Endless Legend, StarDrive 2 and Starpoint Gemini 2, the company has an exceptional line-up, including Oriental Empires, Killing Floor 2, Starpoint Gemini Warlords, Dawn of Andromeda, Lord of Rigel and Stars in Shadow – with further promising games in the pipeline.