Headup Games’ Handheld Debut: ‘Bridge Constructor’ Coming To PlayStation®Vita on February 14
Headup Games presented their first international game for PlayStation™Vita and their first handheld title as well: Bridge Constructor, a physics-based puzzle game that was already downloaded over 50 million times on several platforms. The well-known title will be released on February 15 for $9.99 as the only bridge building game for the PS Vita. During the time of the release on PS Vita, both the PS4™ and PS Vita version (Cross-Buy, by the way) will be on sale in Europe with a discount of 50% off until February 22nd. So you can still get this game for a steal!
Our world-renowned bridge-building simulation captivates its players in no time. Besides the main 40 levels varying from easy to very hard, the game also includes the “SlopeMania” add-on featuring another 24 tricky levels that will have you using sloping lanes to overcome massive height differences.
About Bridge Constructor
Become an appraised bridge engineer and architect, create and design your own constructions and watch the cars and trucks pass over them – or see them fall and crash while your inferior creations collapse due to weight and the laws of physics.
The PlayStation®4 version features improved graphics, global high scores, intuitive joypad controls and also includes the SlopeMania add-on with additional 24 levels, a new setting and sloping roads.
Choose from a range of materials for each individual bridge, such as wood, steel, cables, or concrete pillars. Use the appropriate materials and stay within budget to build the perfect bridge. The choice of materials enables you to build each bridge in almost infinite variety – your budget is the only limit. So get on the drawing board and set your imagination and creativity free
- 40 Levels on the island nation of Camatuga
- Slopemania: 24 “sloping” levels incl. especially tricky crazy levels
- 6 Settings: city, canyon, beach, mountains, hills, grotto
- Map with unlocked worlds and levels
- 4 different building materials: wood, steel, cables, concrete pillars
- Color coded load indicator for different building materials
- Three different load bearing levels: car, truck and tank truck
- Intuitive gamepad controls
- High score per level
- Build sloping roads in all levels