Happy Dungeons Launches Out of Xbox One Game Preview Program with “October Update”
Toylogic Inc., makers of the best-selling Happy Wars, celebrates the transition of Happy Dungeons from the Game Preview program into the Xbox One Store. While the team continues to work on addressing community feedback the first of two major updates planned for its imaginative action RPG Happy Dungeons for the Xbox® One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft is now live. The “October Update” delivers a host of new features, including an all new Quick Match mode, other new modes, new quests, new skills, new minions, new items and a new legendary item class among many other improvements and fixes.
A kissing cousin to 2012’s incredibly popular Happy Wars, the first ever free-to-play game for Xbox 360 and Xbox One, Happy Dungeons is a whimsical, vibrant and wacky dungeon crawler, delivering loads of action, adventure and loot, without ever taking itself too seriously. Since August, Happy Dungeons quickly became one of the beloved titles available for the Xbox One Game Preview Program and today transfers out of that channel and onto the main store’s channel.
“We are thankful for the opportunity to have gamers from around the world play, preview and review our game, we place tremendous value on our community’s thoughts and opinions relating to improving the Happy Dungeons gameplay experience. In fact, this week’s update will include more than 50 improvements, balancing and bug fixes taken directly from community feedback.” Yoichi Take, President and Executive Director, Toylogic.
Happy Dungeons “October Update” Highlights:
- New Quick Match Mode: Allows players to discover and enjoy multiplayer games more quickly with more streamlined matchmaking protocols and quests suited to the party’s aggregate level.
- New Legendary Items: An entirely new class of rare and powerful items can now be found with Legendary Items!
- New Class Skills: Including, “Bleeding Gale Fang” and “Beast Jet” for the Warrior, the Cleric’s “Beast Hex” and “Forbidden Apple” as well as “Beast Repellent” and “Gust Bunny” for the Mage.
- New Minions: New minions make an appearance, including “Kamilassa”, “Mega Boy”, “Ron Gimmel”, “Sushi Lane”, ” Shiva Dog” and “Poncho Sanza”.
- New Rare & Epic Equipment: Toylogic has also added a number of new rare and epic class items to the game.
- New Enchantment Balms: A new variety of consumable item has also been added to the game which provides players with temporary buffs equivalent to the Mage’s enchantment spell.
- New Consumable Item Type: A powerful new suffix has been added to consumable items, “vs Human Spear”
- Controller Vibration: Players can now set controller vibration on/off in the option menu.
Happy Dungeons continues to offer players the opportunity to play, test and provide feedback directly to Toylogic during these early stages of development. Gamers have the ability to directly influence the design of Happy Dungeons working with the development team to deliver a truly accessible game that is both exciting and fun. Toylogic’s ongoing commitment to this level of community collaboration will be evidenced through the monthly releases of exciting new game modes, dungeons, customizable items and even powerful new bosses and monster classes.
Happy Dungeons will continue to be updated as it transitions to full release later this year. For more information about Happy Dungeons visit https://www.happydungeons.net/.
Toylogic was founded on two principles “Toy” and “Logic”. The Company was born in the spirit of creating “Enjoyment, Surprise and Impression”. Inspired by the quest for technologies and passion for creation, the company offers a wide variety of entertainment across all genres through breathtaking spectacle images, heartwarming stories and exciting new games that can be played by families, friends and gamers of all ages and from all around the world.