CCG Deckstorm gets Friend PvP mode and new content!
DeNA’s hit card battle game Deckstorm: Duel of Guardians has just released a huge new content update! Deckstorm is a fast-paced, competitive, collectible mobile card game with deep customization that challenges players to throw down cards at the same time in strategic battles that last under five minutes. The game is currently available on the App Store for iPhone and iPad and on Google Play for Android devices.
Starting today, new and seasoned players will be able to explore these new features and improvements:
- Friend PvP: Players can now easily select and challenge each other in real-time
- Spell Surge: Use spells more often in PVP battles! The rate at which spells charge changes between each round – meaning bigger and better battles await
- Stats Visualization: Improved UI allows players to see stats on cards while sorting
- Capture Realm: Play stages with higher chances to capture rare cards
- Arena Event: New event type! The higher the rank, the greater the chance to get event exclusive cards and loot
The team behind Deckstorm has also been carefully tuning the game and improving the player experience for everyone, including increased drop rates of Epic & Legendary cards, reducing training costs for some cards, and tweaking the UI to boost performance of the app. Players have been thrilled with Deckstorm so far, with hundreds of thousands of downloads and a 4.5 star rating on both the App Store and Google Play.