Indie developer, Schism Worldwide and publisher, Plug in Digital, are proud to announce that Schism Worldwide first game, Red Barton and the Sky Pirates, will be blasting its way to Steam, iOS and Android on February 14th , 2017.
To celebrate the announcement, Schism Worldwide, released today a brand new trailer showing off the variety of weapons and upgrades at hand for the players to use on their journey to defeat the Sky Pirates and save his honor and love.
- Single Player Campaign: Play the role of Red Barton and fight your way through a variety of enemies, on a mission to save your love and honor. Enjoy a sophisticated story line with future updates to Diamondia universe such as locations, factions, lore, quests, achievements and much more.
- Split Screen COOP: Play with your friend in this local coop mode.
- Survival Mode: Pilot your World War I era style fighter airplane through endless waves of enemies How far will you go?
- Night Mode: Relive the original adventure with different lighting and difficulty levels.
- Customization options: Customize your fighter airplane with aircraft and weapons upgrades as well as aircraft skins.
- Weapons Galore: Blast your way through using a variety of weapons from Machineguns to Cannons and Rockets.
- Amazing Original Soundtrack!
- Localized in French, Spanish, Russian, German, Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
“Red Barton and the Sky Pirates is an ode to games like Star Fox back on the classic N64 and the classic arcade games” – Aleksandar Djordjevic, CEO at Schism Worldwide LLC.
“We spent a whole lot of time on those machines back in the days trying to get the high scores, and this is exactly the kind of retro gaming experience we aim to provide here. We want players to battle hard to beat the high score!” – Slaviša Repac, Schism Worldwide Community Manager.
Red Barton and the Sky Pirates will be available on February 14th, 2017 on Steam PC/Mac, as well as on iOS and Android devices.