Arcade Flight Shooter ‘Red Baron and the Sky Pirates’ to blast its way onto Steam and Mobile in Early 2017
Indie developer, Schism Worldwide and publisher, Plug in Digital, are proud to announce that Schism first game, Red Barton and the Sky Pirates, will be blasting its way on Steam, iOS and Android in the first quarter of 2017.
Red Barton and the Sky Pirates is an exciting 3rd person arcade combat flight shooter reminiscent of games like Star Fox back on the classic N64 and the legendary “After Burner” arcade. It is set in an imaginative and original cartoon style steampunk world with superb hand-drawn illustration quality in-game graphics. The player plays the role of Red Barton, a pilot of a steampunk-style World War I era fighter airplane fighting his way through a menagerie of enemies, on a mission to save his love and honor.
- Single Player Campaign: Play the role of Red Barton and fight your way through a variety of enemies, on a mission to save your love and honor. Enjoy a sophisticated story line with future updates to Diamondtopia universe such as locations, factions, lore, quests, achievements and much more.
- Split Screen COOP: Play with your friend in this local coop mode.
- Survival Mode: Pilot your World War I era fighter airplane through endless waves of enemies How far will you go?
- Night Mode: Relive the original adventure with different lighting and difficulty levels.
- Customization options: Customize your fighter airplane with aircraft and weapons upgrade as well as aircraft skins.
- Weapons Galore: Blast your way through using a variety of weapons from Machineguns to Canons and Rockets.
- Amazing Original Soundtrack
“When we showed Red Barton and the Sky Pirates at Gameacon and Beokon, gamers and gaming professionals provided us with very positive feedback and even nominated us for Best Gameplay and Best Art Direction, we are very hopeful for the game and plan to establish Red Barton as a must have series.” – Aleksandar Djordjevic, CEO at Schism Worldwide LLC.
Red Barton and the Sky Pirates will be available in the first quarter of 2017 on Steam PC/Mac, as well as on iOS and Android devices.
About Red Barton and the Sky Pirates
Red Barton and The Sky Pirates is a Schism Worldwide development of a Kosta Zdravković game design arcade combat flight shooter, developed with Unity since February 2016. In Red Barton and The Sky Pirates, players will embark on an adventure to save Red’s love and honor through different gorgeous hand-drawn in game illustration. To learn more about Red Barton and The Sky Pirates, please visit http://www.redbarton.com/, “Like” it on Facebook, and follow it on Twitter for all the latest developer updates and news.
About Schism Worldwide LLC.
Schism Worldwide LLC. an independent game development and publishing company based in New York, with talent across the globe – in the USA, Canada & Europe. The company was founded by the Djordjevic brothers, Aleksandar and Igor, one in New York, and the other in Belgrade, Serbia, and they are the backbone of Schism. One worked in visual effects post-production working his way up to leading teams on some of the highest-profile commercials on the world market and many Hollywood features, and the other in IT and music production making a name for himself in the electronic music circles. In 2014 they banded together to start making games under the Schism Worldwide brand. Schism is a new player in indie town and plans on sticking around for years to come with original and fresh games. For more about Schism Worldwide, go to their website:http://www.schismworldwide.com.